[Sca-cooks] I bet no one's thought of this before...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 24 22:47:43 PST 2010

Henry of Maldon said:
<<< I'm thinking of cooking payn puff. It's almost a Christmas cake, and almost
a mince pie.>>>

When you figure out your redaction, or maybe better, after you've cooked it, *please* give us your redaction and the original recipe again. I'm been trying to save these fragments and comments for the Florilegium, but the suggested changes and comments have been murky, and I'm afraid that just collecting what has been said will be rather confusing to anyone trying to understand what has been discussed. It certainly has been to me. So far a lot of unanswered questions and answers leading to new questions and uncertainties. But it sounds like an interesting recipe.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com