[Sca-cooks] period food suggestions for pot lucks

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Mon Dec 27 16:02:41 PST 2010

Hi Kiri,
Thanks for this! now I have some new refs to look into :-) . Mentioning Sweden was a forlorn hope at best, so no worries there-I just have to keep going through the riksantikvartiet artifact photo archives. The Bayeaux tapestry images could be pertinent though, and cross-referencing the two could lead into interesting directions- possibly giving some clues as to how "Viking" Norman physical culture still was at the time of the conquest...

Dan