[Sca-cooks] Hieatt/Holloway Bibliography on medieval food and drink

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 19:37:56 PST 2010

I guess it's officially available so I can finally reveal that my
bibliography on medieval food and drink
has gone live. It was completed last spring for Oxford University
Press's brand new online
reference tool titled Oxford Bibliographies Online Authority and
Innovation for Research

You can view the first section at:

http://www.oxfordbibliographiesonline.com/display/id/obo-9780195396584-0038

I managed to include society resources including Doc's medievalcookery
website and Cindy Renfrow's Take a Thousand Eggs or More. A Collection
of 15th Century Recipes.

I suspect the resource will be available at academic libraries. Ask
your librarians if they plan to carry it.

Johnnae