[Sca-cooks] Christmas French dinner - post mortem

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Wed Dec 29 15:24:08 PST 2010

thanks for the link!

but....  is the photo someplace where you have to be a member of Facebook, to see?  I'm getting:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

and I don't know if it's because I don't have an account, or if there's something really wrong with the access.

sigh.  there are so MANY pictures these days that get posted only to Facebook pages, on the assumption that "everybody has one"...

and it's equally confusing sometimes because there seem to be SOME Facebook-related photo URLs that I CAN see....  I assume??? it may have to do with how one's account is set up, whether or not "outsiders" can see one's photos.

 chimene