[Sca-cooks] Now PC Terms Was knives

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Thu Dec 30 09:26:34 PST 2010

It is intended, I think, as a cultural distinction, not a racial one. As
SCA and as foodies on this list much of what we are interested in is
grounded in cultural distinctions. Specific terms denoting those
distinctions are information carrying and valuble. While one's value for
peoples should be equal, I for one would hate to see the world degenerate
into homogeneity.  Mirhaxa

   mirhaxa at morktorn.com