[Sca-cooks] Dishes Named for People

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Dec 6 19:33:40 PST 2010

Juanna,
I hope you are compiling and will share back a comprehensive list.
So much fun.

I am wondering if there are any in the Med. Ren. Corpus. Platina says tons about so and so liking such and such a dish but I do not think any are named after someone.
Roman this and Sicilian that but people? I don't think.
Are there not some in Apicius?

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net