[Sca-cooks] Dishes Named for People

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Dec 7 14:15:01 PST 2010

Well originally I made them but did not call them that for several reason! Not the least of which is yelling that around camp might lead to some misunderstandings. On second thought . . .
Now others call them that and they make them because with two children it is hard for me to spend time in the  bakehouse.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net