[Sca-cooks] French feast suggestion?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Dec 11 04:34:42 PST 2010

One of the best reviewed cookbooks this year has been
Dorie Greenspan's Around My French Table. My copy just arrived and I
haven't had time to cook anything from it yet, but it looks very good.

She has a website:
http://www.doriegreenspan.com/

You might browse through her recipes. I am sure you can something there.
(I would be tempted to say that a roast might be good as it would
provide leftovers.)

Johnna

On Dec 11, 2010, at 1:01 AM, Michael Gunter wrote: listed a French menu.
Then he asked