[Sca-cooks] OT - spiced mixed nuts recipe

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Dec 13 12:49:36 PST 2010

Actually I think everyone at the Food Network has a recipe for spiced
nuts.
(There's also a book called Party Nuts 50 Recipes for Spicy, Sweet,
Savory, and Simply Sensational Nuts that Will Be the Hit of Any
Gathering
should anyone find that the Food Network won't do it for them.)

Here's Emeril's
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/spiced-nuts-recipe/index.html
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/spiced-nuts-recipe2/index.html

Here's Alton's