[Sca-cooks] Beer in food

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 04:47:19 PST 2010

I just liked the term 'dude food.' The idea of using Bisquik in these new combinations was
rather amusing. Maybe it's a Midwest thing. When women no longer make biscuits with every
meal, how does one keep selling  the product? We went through all those recipes for
impossible pies this and that and now we have 'dude food.'
What was in quotes was a direct copy from the source which I listed at the time.

But that was weeks ago. They have moved onto other topics by now.

Johnnae