[Sca-cooks] Christmas loot

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Sat Dec 25 09:15:10 PST 2010

I made out like a bandit with kitchen gear - new silicon spatulas,
spoons and tongs and a WONDERFUL French iron skillet, along with a set
of reservations for various restaurants I either like and don't go to
often or that I haven't tried.

Course, the real fun is the kitchen renovation next month...

Guenièvre

Sent from my iPhone