[Sca-cooks] Christmas loot

Mark S. Harris marksharris at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 25 19:04:19 PST 2010

AEduin said:
<<< I got a salt pig, >>>

Huh? Do you mean something for holding table salt? Or perhaps, a whole, salted pig?

<<< a metal apple peeler/corer/slicer since the cheapo
plastic one we had died. I got a Nook Color from my Mom, >>>

<<< which I promptly went to the Project Gutenberg site and downloaded Forme of
Cury, Digby and a couple other interesting food books.>>>

Lol, I read that the first time as *you* gave your Mom a Nook Color, and I was going to ask if all the cooking downloads were for you or your mother.

Stedan

======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris