[Sca-cooks] More copyright violations?

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:53:47 PST 2010

With all the negative information flying around about copyright
violations, I thought I should share a refreshing statement on one of
the sites I occasionally visit:

"DISCLAIMER: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who
has agreed to our code of conduct. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from
liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who
knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy or copyright infringement. For
expeditious removal of copyrighted material, contact us HERE."

Both the code of conduct and the contact notice are linked to the
appropriate materials. This disclaimer appears with each contributed
article. It seems like a reasonable way to deal with the issue at hand.

- Guillaume