[Sca-cooks] Twins!

lcm at jeffnet.org lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Dec 2 09:21:18 PST 2010

The
babies are here! I'm now a grandma! (O.M.G.!) Yesterday afternoon
(emergency c-section) Anastasia Marie, 1:09 pm, 4lb 1 oz; Ilyana (no
middle name yet), 4lb 4 oz, 1:10 pm. They are beautiful! :-D My
daughter is doing fine, she was up and down the hall to see the
babies this morning already.  Her husband is frazzled but he'll be
ok. I'm tired- I was up most of the night with her so he could sleep
and get to work on time today. I'll be here in Eugene for a few weeks
to help them get on their feet. So as usual, online is the best way to
get in touch with me if anyone needs too...
 Liutgard