[Sca-cooks] beating a dead horse

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:30:06 PST 2010

I know people complain about topics changing mid-stream and subject lines
not changing and I know this topic seems to get brought up again and again
but there is one thing I have not seen mentioned so I'm going to add my 2
cents.

People who receive the digest form of our list will reply (sometimes days or
even weeks later) with exactly the same information that has already been
given - in addition, this reply usually comes with a subject line that does
not tell us what is being discussed - only a digest number and issue
number.  I then have to figure out what particular thing within the entire
digest is being replied to, how old it is and if the subject has changed
mid-stream.

If the people who receive the digest would please change the subject line to
something that would help the rest of us understand what you are replying to
it would help a great deal.

Shoshana