[Sca-cooks] Answerpot

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 03:34:20 PST 2010

I was searching a title this am just to see if anything new would
appear in a Google search and I came across this:

It's my post about the EEBO editions from SCA Cooks in August.

http://answerpot.com/showthread.php?879277-EEBO+Cookery+Volumes+up+on+Amazon

http://tinyurl.com/22pzg4o

It describes itself:
Answerpot is a list archiving project that aims to expand mailing list
communities and provide an online archive. If you are looking for more
members to join your mailing list go to the Submit List page or
Contact us and we will help promote your list. You can also search our
archives using the Search facility.

Johnnae