[Sca-cooks] Shopping for wild board meat

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:44:43 PST 2010

> Does anyone know a good place to shop for wild boar mear? So far, the one
> thing I've found that I might want to get is the bone-in leg from Broken
> Arrow Ranch:

Unless you want specifically European wild boar, I suggest looking for anyone locally who sells "feral pig."  Businesses who process game for hunters are a good place to start.  Feral pigs are a nuisance animal in many states.  They have done a good deal of damage to some of my family's pasturage in East Texas.

They are also very tasty.

Talana