[Sca-cooks] Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegiums: Proceedings Ready!

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 13:34:16 PST 2010

Middle Kingdom Cooks
Collegiums: Proceedings Ready!

Greetings!

The Middle Kingdom Cooks
Collegiums: Proceedings is a collection of some of the materials from the
Middle Kingdom Cooks’ Collegium.

Since the event in October
we have worked to pull together as much of the information as we could. (200
pages in all!!) Some of the handouts could not fit within publishing guidelines
so please contact the teachers directly to learn more.

If you are interested in
receiving a copy please contact me directly *off list*. I will not be
monitoring email lists for requests.

Send proceedings requested
directly to:

philipwhite <AT>
hotmail <DOT> com

Please include in the
subject line:

“MKCC Proceedings Request”

The proceedings will not be
published online, hosted on a website, or in hard copy. It is available through
electronic delivery by request only.

Many thanks to all of the
contributors who were able to submit their works to this document. You’ve
helped make this a great resource! Thank you!

Enjoy!

~philip