[Sca-cooks] FW: M x u

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:54:47 PST 2010

4542173134
Hi Thanks for your time and we are here to offer the best service for you. Here you can find what you want,like cellphones ,laptops ,TV,LED. Although low price ,high quality! All of the products are brand new and original,you can enjoy a very good shopping from here . And now free shipping as a promotion for all of you except motorbikes!Hope we can have a nice cooperation! Have a look at www.hot-bizele.com,Thanks in advanceolwentheodd