[Sca-cooks] knives

Carina ZLawson-Williams aurorasouthern at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 18:57:37 PST 2010

Please, please, please refer to Northern Aboriginal Cultures as Athapaskan or Inuit. Eskimo is an extremely derogitive term- the same as n*gger down here.

that being said ulus are fabulous! great rocker movement and will go through any type of meat/flesh you'd like and yah its pretty impressive on pizza. If you have a double shafted one it is likely a shorter blade and of Athapaskan design, If it has a single shaft the blade will be a little longer and kinda pie piece shaped it is Inuit design and ideal for butchering/skinning as well as cooking