[Sca-cooks] OT / OOP : Tentative Lunar New Year Menu

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Feb 11 11:20:42 PST 2010

> On Feb 11, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
>

>> 	Shrimp with Lobster Sauce
>>

> I realize I cut and pasted an older version of this text, which does not specify that the Toysan variant on this dish is not the usual Chinese-American dish of shrimp in a somewhat bland, gluey white sauce; this is the real deal with marinated, chopped pork, fermented black beans, rice wine, ginger, garlic, shallots, egg and scallions. Fresh or dried chiles optional...
>
> Adamantius

I just gained ten pounds just reading that! Master A, I think my doctor
will shortly have words with you! ;-)

'Lainie, who wishes she were on a plane, OTOH, being Oregonian, doesn't
have real winter clothes...

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore