[Sca-cooks] Burdened Tygers

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 13:25:20 PST 2010

On Feb 22, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> The East Kingdom  has the Order of the Burdened Tyger which can be bestowed multiple times.
>
> I've heard that a member of this list rec'd his second Burdened Tyger last weekend for
> a marvelous feast he did late in the fall.
>
> Now since it's also the Year of the Tiger, does that make it a Tiger/Tyger squared?

Possibly. It was an Icelandic-themed event, so many great and mighty deeds were done around the mead-hall that day. Joyous was the mood of the Crown, and in fact it is not beyond the realm of the possible that some among them had Tigers in their Tanks.

Adamantius Lothengrimssonskald the slightly grey-haired, due to running Icelandic feasts without a kitchen...