[Sca-cooks] Burdened Tygers

Mark S. Harris marksharris at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 23 22:18:17 PST 2010

<<< I've heard that a member of this list rec'd his second Burdened
Tyger last weekend for a marvelous feast he did late in the fall.
Now since it's also the Year of the Tiger, does that make it a Tiger/
Tyger squared? >>>

<<<  Possibly. It was an Icelandic-themed event, so many great and
mighty deeds were done around the mead-hall that day. Joyous was the
mood of the Crown, and in fact it is not beyond the realm of the
possible that some among them had Tigers in their Tanks.

Adamantius Lothengrimssonskald the slightly grey-haired, due to
running Icelandic feasts without a kitchen...>>>

For those who missed the discussion of this feast earlier, I believe
this feast is the one immortalized in this Florilegium file in the
FEASTS section:

Icelandic-Fst-art (15K) 12/ 4/09  An Icelandic feast cooked by Master
Adamantius
                                      for the Barony of An Dubhaigeainn.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Icelandic-Fst-art.html

Stefan
(I always wondered what Adamantius' full name was. Now to make a few
changes here and there...)
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris