[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate seeds

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 25 03:21:53 PST 2010

I think you've caught on to my point. If one goes back and examines the
actual original recipe, it doesn't state fresh or in season
pomegranates, does it?

All these various conversations about the fruits not being in season
at the same time
may not matter at all, since the recipe calls for "the graynys of Pome-
garnad."

Johnnae