[Sca-cooks] Looking for references to orange carrots

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 23:14:48 PST 2010

Additional references towards carrots. I too thought the orange carrot was recent invention and that carrots were originally a dark color. As I understand they originated from Afghanistan?
http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodcakes.html#carrots
This link also has the National Geographic article and a link to the carrot museum in the UK...
Bless Bless
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.