[Sca-cooks] Another not-Mughal Indian recipe

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sat Feb 6 13:05:42 PST 2010

You get edible camphor by trying lots of Indian
grocery stores until you find one that carries it.

I don't think actual musk is available any more;
I believe it comes from musk deer which are a
protected species. I haven 't found a substitute,
but it sounds as though Madhavi has.

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com
daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/