[Sca-cooks] OP Drunken Cherries

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Feb 7 13:22:38 PST 2010

Margaret turned 70 today, but we held her birthday party on Friday so the
people who were going out of town to an event could make it.

One of the things I prepared was drunken cherries which entails taking about
a pound of pitted dark, sweet cherries and soaking them overnight in two or
three tablespoons of Kirschwasser.

I had a fair amount of leftovers, so this morning we had cherry crepes.
This afternoon, it was drunken cherry oatmeal cookies.  I've still got some
left.  I could use them on ice cream, but I'd like to know if anyone has a
better idea.

Bear