[Sca-cooks] First Recipe from Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco, in parts

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 14:55:26 PST 2010

I was using rice based on the notation in Cindy Renfrow's glossary, and that it's what I had at hand. I think my next experiment will likely be using the wheat starch, either from a friend's method for making it by hand, or purchased from a local asian grocery store (my next shopping excursion).

I find it amusing that I've done entire feasts from this source and some of the recipes I've done so often for dinner I could nearly prepare them in my sleep, yet this one which seems so simple is giving me issues. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella