[Sca-cooks] Save the Date: Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium October 23, 2010

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:47:05 PST 2010

Greetings All!

Enjoy cooking? Looking to share your research? Want to learn
from some of the best talents in the kitchen? Hungry??

We are announcing the date and location for the next Middle
Kingdom Cooks Collegium:

October 23, 2010

9:00 am – 9:00 pm

Roselle United Methodist Church

206 Rush St.

Roselle, IL 60172

Mark it on your calendar now and watch for more information
in the near future. We will have a website with more information shortly and we
will begin accepting session ideas soon.

Your Servant to Command,

~philip white