[Sca-cooks] Culinary mystery titles

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Feb 15 09:28:14 PST 2010

I rec'd an email this am advertising culinary mysteries. I thought
these titles were amusing.

Fatally Flaky by Davidson.

The Bordeaux Betrayal and The Riesling Retribution by Ellen Crosby.

Custard's Last Stand A Pennsylvania Dutch Mystery With Recipes.
Colonel George Custard thinks Magdalena's hometown of Hernia,
Pennsylvania is perfect for his new mega-star hotel. But some
disagree, including Magdalena. And when the colonel is found dead,
Magdalena must stand up to the town and find out who caused custard's
last stand.

They almost sound like event titles.

Johnnae