[Sca-cooks] 12th Century

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 17 12:23:06 PST 2010

<<
I think the google book link that Emilio posted may be the same thing in
English.  And now I'm not sure if I have the French or English version,
but will check tonight. >>

What I posted earlier were different editions.

However, the Scheler editions are indeed up on Google.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ISkaAQAAIAAJ&dq=editions%3AOXFORDN10718493&hl=de&pg=PR1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Scheler published these three texts in the volumes 1865, 1866, 1867 of the "Jahrbuch für Romanische und Englische Literatur".

All these volumes are up on Google Books. (The link above points to the 1865 volume.)

E.