[Sca-cooks] Looking for a Roman sweet

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 14:20:19 PST 2010

Adamantius wrote:
>I spotted that, too. You think maybe some ingredient quantities
>didn't get multiplied out correctly?

Grrr... Thanks for spotting that. The feast was 5 years ago and i
don't have the notes any more. I'm guessing those are the quantities
for one tart pan for 8 people, or 2 pans, and not 10 pans for 80.

I'll see if i can track down the original and solve this mystery SOON!

Plus, it is probably better to beat up only a couple pans worth at a
time, rather than the whole 4 doz+ eggs and 2 gal- milk in some
humungo vat.

--
Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
the persona formerly known as Anahita