[Sca-cooks] smoked eel

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 18:04:53 PST 2010

Madhavi
where in the world are you that you found smoked eel?
It is a mundane/modern New Years Morning treat in my family and I hunted EVERYWHERE locally, and found not a scrap.  None of my usual deli stocked any this year.
I even considered smoking my own but dont think Conger Eel is what I want, and that is what I think I found in the local Asian stores.

Curiously
Gwen Cat
Caerthe, Outlands