[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate Molasses

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 23 06:19:02 PST 2010

I use it all the time for a variety of things, including making drinks.
Play with it.  I think you'll like it.

Were you in hearing Saturday when I was talking about the pomegranate seeder
I have ordered?  I'll let you know how it works.  If I like it, I may do a
bulk order and have some available for sale at cost.  I'll keep you posted
if you're interested.

Mairi Ceilidh

(P.S.  I got the link.  I WANT that boar.  Thank you.)

Does anyone have any experience with Pomegranate Molasses?  I drink
pomegranate juice for a medical condition and the store that stocks the
cheapest has discontinued the line.  The alternatives "Pomwonderful" and
some brands stocked on the health food/organic section and at my local
alternative market/health food/organic food store are rather more expensive.
I read the label on the bottle of pomegranate molasses I found at an Indian
import store and it appeared to be just concentrated pomegranate juice.  I
figured I would cut it with water.  Thus my question.

Daniel