[Sca-cooks] pomegranate seeds

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Feb 24 00:10:03 PST 2010

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Theadora declared:
> <<< Strange co-incidence, I spotted a bag of frozen pomegranate seeds
> in the supermarket today. >>>
>
> What would they think you would want them for? Do people eat them?
>
> What would do with them in the SCA or in cooking/preparing medieval
> dishes? Decoration? for eating?
>
> Sounds as useful as selling pumpkin or watermelon seeds. But I'm
> thinking I may have seen those sold roasted.
>
> Stefan
Stefan, Stefan, Stefan... the pom seeds are of course still in their
little jewel cases. It's the pulp around the seed that you want- and
that can freeze. The pips themselves are worthless.

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore