[Sca-cooks] pomegranate seeds

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 14:23:34 PST 2010

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Elaine Koogler <kiridono at gmail.com> wrote:

(much snippage) (I'm making)Gulac, a precursor to modern baklava.  I'm doing the Turkish version this time, which calls for a kind of paste made of walnuts, sugar, mastic and rose water between crepes/pancakes made of rice flour, then garnished with pomegranate and coarsely ground pistachios.

Kiri
Respected friend:
I'm gluten-casein intolerant. This sounds edible. Could I have the worked-out recipe? Preferably sized for a modern table, if you've got it. If not, I can do long division...

With thanks for your attention--
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L.
Una the wisewoman (That Pict)