[Sca-cooks] Ramen-orama at the College of Blaiddwyn - OOP

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Feb 1 09:55:09 PST 2010

15 entries! That's almost unheard of for a cookery contest.

Johnnae

On Feb 1, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Kathleen A Roberts wrote:snipped
  I decided to make it fun with a secret ingredient announce two weeks
before the event. The secret incredient had to be used in a dish that
spoke to the heart, soul and stomach of the students.   The secret
ingredient was....