[Sca-cooks] New Email address

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 12:12:21 PST 2010

Dook Gunthar wrote:
>...people have suggested I change my email to befit my new
>rank and, considering my rather ferrety nature, this seemed
>a good fit.
>
>Please send all new correspondences to dookgunthar at hotmail.com

A British director was working in the US with American actors on a
Shakespearean play.

One actor could not seem to be able to pronounce d-u-k-e in the
British fashion (as dyook or perhaps even jyook), but only as many
Americans say it, dook. The director became more and more infuriated
at this.

Finally, in utter exasperation, he said to the actor, "If you say
"dook" one more time, i'm going to POOK!"

--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim