[Sca-cooks] Is it appropriate to.....

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:22:59 PST 2010

Recipe??????  You just mentioned two of my husband's favorite things...and
to combine them would be a thing of beauty and a joy forever for him!

Kiri

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Robert Dunn
<robert.arthur.dunn at gmail.com>wrote:

> My housemate has developed an amazing recipe for Guinness Braised Lamb.
> So my vote is YES!
>
> Bob
> (Thomas of House Silverwood)
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Stephanie Yokom <sayokom at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Marinate lamb in ale?  Unfortunately, I do not consume either and I am
> > playing with "tweeking" recipe. I just am thinking about the taste
> > combination.
> >
> > Thank you-
> >
> > Carres

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince