[Sca-cooks] ? RE: OP Drunken Cherries

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Feb 7 13:38:57 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
<<<One of the things I prepared was drunken cherries which entails taking
about a pound of pitted dark, sweet cherries and soaking them overnight in
two or three tablespoons of Kirschwasser.

I had a fair amount of leftovers, so this morning we had cherry crepes.
This afternoon, it was drunken cherry oatmeal cookies.  I've still got some
left.  I could use them on ice cream, but I'd like to know if anyone has a
better idea.

Bear >>>>

Have you ever tried these in a pastie, pie or tart?

De