[Sca-cooks] Oatmeal was Buttered wortes/oatmeal

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 18:51:32 PST 2010

Are Quaker Oats cut with steel or some other fashion? When looking for gluten free oats there are a lot of steel cut oats. From what I understand is that oats themselves are gluten free, however in the processing wheat grain gets mixed in with the oats. Was wondering if the steel cut is a cleaner cut then rolled?
In recent years Quaker Oats have made an effort to keep their oats gluten free. For now I know that Bob's Red Hill Mill is the only 100% gluten free.
Aelina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.