[Sca-cooks] First Recipe from Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco, in parts

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 21:50:07 PST 2010

(Too) many years ago, when I was first teaching, I taught in Australia and there I had to work with recipes for corn starch, (American corn = maize so I have always thought of corn starch as made from maize) There, however I discovered that "corn" is like cereal  the edible seeds of cultivated grasses and that corn starch there was made from wheat...

Arianwen ferch Arthur

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx