[Sca-cooks] culinary mystery titles

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Sat Feb 20 07:58:31 PST 2010

I have a couple of these, as a cook,  cookbook collector and mystery lover
you can't get around without reading some culinary mysteries.

In  Diane Mott Davidson's Series all titles are funny (the main Corpse,
double shot, Killer pancake,.. ) the books are fun to read and the recipeis
are tasty. I have almost all of her books and will probably get the rest
also. Made a couple of the recipes and found the quite good.

Joane Fluke writes als o culinary mysteries *Cake or cookie* murder (like:
Blueberry Muffin, Cherry Cheescake,..) recipes are tasty, books OK. I do
have a couple of her books. so no good titles here but tasty recipes for
cake and cookie lovers.

The Pennsylvania Dutch mysteries are somewhat strange to read (at least for
an european) and I won't get more of them.

Laura Childs: Blood Orange brewing, Chamomille Mourning, ... this series is
quite charming set in a Charlston tea shop.

Regards  Katharina