[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate Molasses

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 06:32:49 PST 2010

Or perhaps the strawberries were preserved from the previous spring?

I actually did a redaction on this particular recipe about a year and half ago, but that I have at home and I'm here at work.
But I do recall that wine was mentioned in the recipe... could the strawberries have been preserved in that?

 Euriol