[Sca-cooks] Estrella 2010?

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:41:31 PST 2010

I don't have many details.  This year I was the Outlands War Pelican and was
putting out fires.  :-))  But I was told that Atenveldt and Artemesia
fielded teams, it was middle eastern food, and Atenveldt won.  Mistress
Casamira from Artemesia visited with me about it.   If someone here has the
scenario or more info, fire away. Outlands didn't field a team.  They are
focusing on Battlemoor.  In fact Cailte is in charge of it.  :-))

Aldyth