[Sca-cooks] Chilean Earthquake (OT)

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 14:58:06 PST 2010

We in San Diego are experiencing tidal surges... last heard it was up to 6ft. Hawaii, at 11 am Pacific time, had started to sound their alarms for coming tsunami.
Is there anything we can do to help??
Aelina

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.