[Sca-cooks] OT, OOp, Oo, was new email address

Daniel Schneider macbrighid at campus.ie
Sun Feb 7 21:37:22 PST 2010

Before somone feels obliged to point it out, yes, I'm well aware that
politically, Ireland and Wales are not part of England. However, since
Dublin in particular has been English-speaking for far longer than any
Europeans have been settled in the New world (not sure when Wales became
primarily English-speaking, but I suspect it holds true there as well), I'm
 comfortable  with including them in "linguistic England".
Dan