[Sca-cooks] Ableskievers, ebleskievers, aebleskievers, puff pancakes

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:49:47 PST 2010

They are little balls of wonder.  you wonder what is in the middle.  The housemate prefers his plain dipped in butter and then sugar.  The youngest prefers his with a cherry or a few blueberries cooked in the middle, but will eat them plain with cherry pie filling or blueberry pie filling on the side.  Never made them with chocolate in ... because that would be inviting temptation too great to resist.

The housemate SWEARS the only approved side is crispy cooked bacon.  To conflusterpate him I make scrambled eggs with herbs and cheese, homefries.  Any left over are then served out to the youngest for breakfasts with HIS choice of side ... being pie filling.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.