[Sca-cooks] 12th Nights

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:29:04 PST 2010

Unfortunately, Atlantia's Twelfth Night is being held too far south for us
to plan on attending.  So we won't be going...or having anything to do with
the feast.  Next weekend we are going to a Midwinter Revel at a nearby
Barony where I believe the feast will feature mostly Slavic dishes.  I
haven't talked with the head cook recently (bad peer!!...she's my
apprentice), but know that it will be yummy.  The feast will be served
throughout the day at various intervals.

I'm in the final throes of planning for our local Middle Eastern feast.
Once again, I am only doing the actual feast...an up and coming cook in our
Barony is doing the mezze and is doing some things that should prove
interesting.  Our event is scheduled for Feb 27.

Kiri