[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 16:33:35 PST 2010

I knew "Ghostbusters" but Kiri beat me in her response. I'll guess "The In-Laws"

Euriol

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature